The Clock Strikes 12
Corellan Royal Line
All full-blooded members of the Corellan lineage have straight, jet-black hair and piercing sapphire eyes.
Males tend to have a prominent, squared jaw, broad shoulders, and find it natural to develop thick, muscular builds. It is not uncommon for male Corellians to grow as tall as 6’4" and weigh as much as 280lbs or more, with very low body-fat composition.
Females tend to be slender and curvacious, though they too have an easy time developing strong, thick muscles with only a modicum of effort. However, most Corellan women have no need or desire for such work, and therefore tend toward slight, dainty builds and lithe, toned musculature.
The Corellan Line has been on the throne of Alloria without interruption for the past 200 years. This is due in part to the fact that the Corellian nobles have an expansive hold on various prestigious titles and lands throughout the kingdom, a fact that is circularly due to their reign.
While the Corellan Line is currently in charge, and likely to remain so for some time, there is no love lost between them and the other two lineages, the Estorians and the Oraens, both of whom would rather see their own kin at the top positions, and both of whom are vying for power (unsuccessfully, for the moment) throughout the country.
- King Etan I: the current ruler of Alloria, and the elder son of King Erickus IV. His younger brother, Prince Astor III is 1^st^ in line for the throne if he dies.
- King Erickus I: the former ruler and current Seneschal of Alloria, who abdicated his crown to allow his son, King Etan I to take the throne.
- Prince Astor: the younger brother of King Etan I, he is 1^st^ in line for the throne upon the king’s death.
- Duke Percival Eckhardt: a war-hero of the Time of Trials and the current Reagent of Akhelbhen.
- Tybald Eckhardt: a war-hero, best noted for his part in the Battle of Briarville, and the older brother of Duke Percival Eckhardt. He has been missing for some time.